Since its beginnings in 1997, MMI Textiles has worked to exceed the expectations of its customers. The company has created innovative and competitive solutions to meet the textile needs within the market, as well as for its individual customers. As a result, MMI Textiles has forged long-term relationships with over 250 reputable suppliers and has established global partnerships with over 650 active customers, offering these partners competitive prices along with a high level of service. Imagine what MMI can do for you!
| MMI Textiles Product Lines
Fabric – MMI provides over 100 stock fabrics and many custom options.
- Woven – MMI Textiles offers a wide range of woven fabrics in custom colors, widths, finishes, weaves, fiber blends and more. Stock woven fabrics include cottons, nylons, and polyesters.
- Mesh/Spacer Fabrics
- Knits and Fleeces
- Webbing & Tape – MMI offers an assortment of stocked products, as well as custom run goods based on customer specifications.
- Printed Narrow Fabrics – MultiCam® and custom. Their patented CTEdge™ technology gives MMI's MultiCam® printed binding tape and webbing a more concealed edge, which allows the tape/webbing to blend much better with MultiCam® or solid military-colored fabric behind it.
- Hook & Loop Fasteners – Sew-on (up to 6" wide), PSA and heat sealable, molded hook, back to back, cinch straps/custom strap assemblies, and more.
- Elastic – widths range from 1/4 inch – 12 inches. Nylon, polyester, latex-free, and cotton elastic is available.
- Additional Products
| Value Added Services
To complement their extensive fabric range.
- Bias Binding
- Stock Programs
- Fabric Testing
- Cutting & Slitting
- Textile Consultation
| Performance Qualities Addressed by MMI Textiles
Fabric Weights – light to heavyweight
- Water Resistant
- Moisture Management
- Ballistic nylons for military applications
- Mil-Specs including: Mil-C-43734 and Mil-C-7219
- Berry Amendment compliant goods for military applications
- UV Protective
- Fire Retardant
- Improved washability/quick drying
| Industries Served by MMI Textiles
- Military/Tactical – MMI provides Berry Amendment compliant and Made in the USA fabrics to meet end-use needs.
- Medical – MMI understands the textile requirements of the medical industry and provide features and finishes on their fabrics like: antimicrobial, fire retardant treatments, anti-static, breathability, wicking, and water resistance.
- Commercial/Recreational – MMI provides value added services, stocking programs, stock and custom fabrics and more to this industry.
- Commercial Apparel
- Law Enforcement
For more information visit MMITextiles.com
or contact them here: https://www.mmitextiles.com/contact-us/
MMI TEXTILES, INC.
29260 Clemens Road – Building II, Suite B
Westlake, OH 44145 USA