What is OFFRAY FR-FLEX™?
A new collection of FR elastics, which comes in blends of Kevlar®, Nomex®, PBI®, and other fibers in a variety of widths and thickness. OSNF's improved FR elastics feature FR-FLEX™ by FULFLEX™. This collection produces improved FR capabilities.
What Are the Characteristics of OFFRAY FR-FLEX™?
- Flame-resistant webbing with no melt/no drip performance
- Increased design options
- Allows for thinner, flatter designs
- Improved hand
- Increased Strength
- Improved Wearability
What OFFRAY FR-FLEX™ Comes In:
- Products are available in any high performance fibers to create a custom elastic to meet specific needs
- Some examples of these products are:
- PBI/Kevlar® Elastics
- Nomex® Elastics
- Lenzing Elastics
- Multiple Blends
How Does OFFRAY FR-FLEX™ Work?
Our product provides better protection and superior results for NFPA 1971 and NFPA 1981.
What Are the End-Use Applications for
OFFRAY FR-FLEX™ Elastics?
- Fire fighting apparel and gear
- Industrial electrical/flash-fire applications
- Military fire-protective applications
- Base layer applications
- Zipper Pulls
- Goggle Elastics
- Chin Straps
- Equipment Closures
- Turnout Gear
- Stretch Drawstrings
|Offray Specialty Narrow Fabrics is the leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of technical, high performance narrow fabrics. The industries we service include military, fire-fighting, aerospace, transportation, recreational / outdoor, safety, ESD, and E-textile applications.
Highlights of OSNF's development and production include:
- Fire retardant straps, elastics and ropes for breathing and safety equipment
- Woven static control ribbons used in computer chip manufacturing
- Pioneering development of electronic textiles for the United States military
- Products for NASA, Fire and Safety industries, the United States Forestry
- Service and numerous specialized defense department applications.
|Our highly technical fabrics and integrated solutions incorporate a host of performance materials including Kevlar®, Nomex®,Spectra®, Vectran®, Technora®, conductive fibers, high-tenacity fibers, and UV resistant fibers. ISO Class 8 clean room manufacturing is available to markets requiring particulate air control. State of the art R&D capabilities include fabric design, development, assembly, material evaluation, and physical testing.