Teflon™ textile finishes
Teflon™ textile finishes are a portfolio of products to meet the demanding repellent and stain performance levels and sustainability requirements of the brand customer and end consumer. Whether you need a durable water repellent for a frequently washed fabric or the ultimate stain finish with fabric exposed to abrasion, check out the offerings below. Consumers know and value the Teflon™ brand with 90% worldwide awareness of the Teflon™ brand, and 82% of consumers are willing to spend more for products with Teflon™ textile finishes.
Advantages of Teflon EcoElite™ renewably sourced finish
Are you looking for a non-fluorinated water repellent that can withstand the elements and last?
Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 60% renewably sourced raw materials.
Teflon™ Eco Dry finish: a new 35% biobased, non-fluorinated good water repellent is also available.
Teflon EcoElite™ finish has the following high-performance attributes:
- Up to three times more durable than other non-fluorinated repellents
- Contains 60% renewably sourced raw materials (ASTM D-6866-12)
- Maintains fabric breathability for maximum comfort
- Engineered for uninterrupted production process
- Compatible with common finishing auxiliaries, including resins and cross-linking agents
- Based on Zelan™ R3 that is bluesign® approved and a 60% USDA biobased product
Advantages of Teflon™ fabric protector
Teflon™ fabric protector is an industry leader in durable stain and soil protection for apparel, home textiles and a variety of other items made from textiles. Teflon™ fabric protector works on all fabric types by surrounding each fiber with an invisible molecular shield guarding against oil- and water-based stains, dust and dry soil. All of this, without impacting the look, touch, feel, color or breathability of the fabric.
Teflon™ fabric protector has the following high-performance attributes:
- The ultimate in stain protection protecting against water, oil and stains
- Technology that helps textiles look newer longer
- Forms a barrier around each fiber
- Based on Capstone™ CP repellent and stain release technology that performs at the highest standards and is bluesign® approved
- Helps consumers reduce their environmental impact. Fabrics treated with Teflon™ fabric protector can mean less washing, less water, lower wash and dry temperatures, less energy, less wear and tear, which can mean less impact on the planet.
Teflon™ fabric protector enables liquid spills to bead up and roll off the fabric surface.
Teflon™ fabric protector releases stains during laundering.
Other companies have been working hard to duplicate it, but they cannot match the superior stain protection of Teflon™ fabric protector. View the full portfolio of Teflon™ fabric protector products.
For more information visit - www.teflon.com/fabricprotector
Related products – Teflon™ down and feather protector
Teflon™ down and feather protector keeps down-filled products performing like new longer, reducing the need for replacement. It has the power to preserve the integrity of the feathers, while withstanding frequent use. Find out how Teflon™ down and feather protector helps keep your down-filled products performing their best.
Brand Assurance and Licensing
When you choose Teflon™ textile finishes, you can rest assured that your products have met rigorous repellent and/or stain protection standards. Find out about the Teflon™ Textile Finishes Brand Assurance Program. Our alliance partner, Huntsman Textile Effects, sells all of these textile finishes and provides technical support to fabric mills/finishers and helps brands/retailers find the product that meets their customers' needs.
For more information, contact:
Huntsman Textile Effects
Teflon™ Textile Finishes