The goal at Antex Knitting Mills and Guru Knits is to service knit fabric and apparel industry needs with high quality, uniquely designed and competitively priced fabrics and garments. Backed by outstanding customer service and technical expertise, the ongoing alliance between the two companies ensures the success of package procurement for sports brands and better fashion brands. This relationship offers a huge advantage for flexibility, quality and reliability.
Antex Knitting Mills and Matchmaster Dyeing & Finishing
This vertical knitting, dyeing, printing and finishing company was established in Los Angeles in 1973. The company uses only the finest yarns including: cotton, rayon, nylon, polyester, microfibers, and novelties. Antex produces approximately 1.5 million yards of fabric per week in a variety of constructions including: Interlocks, Jerseys, Ribs, Thermals, Novelties (single/double), Yarn-dyed stripes, Fleece, and French Terry. All fabrics are dyed, finished, and printed in the company’s own dye house.
||Flexible Customer Services:
- Private label programs
- Activewear and Outdoor, (utilizing Antex Premier Performance Fabrics)
- Industrial Applications , utilizing PyroSafe
by antex® - a line of soft, comfortable, flame-resistant cotton knits for durable protective fire-resistant clothing, the only flame resistant cotton knits that comply with NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E
- Competitively-priced, high-quality fabrics
- Quick deliveries
- Trained technical staff
- Design studio / print design capabilities
- Outstanding R&D department
- LABMASTER--ISO 17025 certified testing laboratory
- Start to finish process control
- In-stock fabrics
- State-of-the-art knitting, dyeing, finishing and printing equipment
|Matchmaster Dyeing & Finishing:
- Finishes include: sueding, sanding, brushing, stain release, moisture management, water repellency, antimicrobial, UV protection, and flame retardant (PyroSafe®).
- Printing techniques:
- Wet printing on cellulose fiber (reactive, resist, and discharge dyes)
- Wet printing on polyamide fibers (acid dyes for swimwear)
- Wet printing on polyester fibers (disperse dyes) o Pigment printing (all fibers)
Guru Knitts Inc. An ANTEX Affiliated Company
Since its start in 1987, Guru Knits has demonstrated its ability to deliver quality, on-time apparel. The Guru Knits Team has over 20 years of experience in supplying knitted garments to specialty chains, mass merchandisers and department stores, delivering high gross margins, innovative styling and quality garments. The company has established alliances with selected specialty factories in Mexico and Central America. The Guru Alliance with Antex Knitting Mills affords access to all of Antex Knitting Mills’ knitting, dyeing, printing, finishing and testing capabilities.
|The combined expertise of Antex Knitting and Guru Knits allows for Vertical
Manufacturing of apparel that is:
• Made in America • Made in California • CAFTA Compliant • NAFTA Compliant
Guru’s primary markets include Junior’s, Contemporary, Children’s, Private Label, Activewear and Outdoor (utilizing Antex Premier Performance Fabrics).
Guru Customer Services include:
- Innovative Design
- Quality Manufacturing
- Variety of Garment Finishes
- Fast Development of Photo Samples
- Production Samples within 72 hours for a confirmed order
For more information visit the Antex Knitting Mills web site.
Or, Contact: Anna Tenenblatt, Vice President
For more information on Antex’s Industrial Fabrics and PyroSafe by Antex®, contact the Antex Industrial Division:
Dennis James firstname.lastname@example.org or Alan Gitomer, email@example.com
Antex Knitting Mills
3750 South Broadway Place
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Dyeing and Finishing
3700 South Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90007