Fabric Trademark and Brand Name Index
Click on a letter to jump to your alpha choice.
- Teflon EcoElite™ finish is based on Zelan™ R3 which contains 60%
renewable content (ASTM D6866-12) and recognized as a USDA-
certified Biobased product. The chemistry for Teflon EcoElite™
renewably sourced finish (Zelan™ R3) is bluesign® approved and
is an approved input finishing chemical for application in the
processing of GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
textile products, assessed by IMOswiss AG, a GOTS Approved
- Teflon® textile finishes are a portfolio of products to meet the demanding repellent and stain performance levels and sustainability requirement of the brand customer and end consumer. All of this, without impacting the look, touch, feel, color or breathability of the fabric. The product is professionally applied at the fabric mill or fabric finisher for durable performance. Teflon EcoElite™ finish is the first renewably sourced, non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency and is manufactured with 63 percent renewably sourced raw materials. Teflon® fabric protector is a fluorochemical finish and the ultimate in durable stain and soil protection for apparel, home and technical textiles.
Teflon™ fabric protector
- Developed by Chemours Company, this product is an industry leader in durable stain and soil protection for apparel, home textiles and a variety of other items made from textiles. Teflon™ fabric protector works on all fabric types by surrounding each fiber with an invisible molecular shield guarding against oil- and water-based stains, dust and dry soil. All without impacting the look, touch, feel, color or breathability of the fabric.
Teflon™ textile finishes
- Developed by the Chemours Compqany, this is a a portfolio of products that meet the demanding repellent and stain performance levels and sustainability requirement for branded apparel and the end consumer. Whether the need is for a durable water repellency in a frequently washed fabric or an ultimate stain finish in a fabric exposed to abrasion, Teflon™ textile finishes is the answer.
- Developed by Texollini, This collection of circular knit fabrics
contain a variety of fine gauge to heavier gauge constructions
including jerseys, novelties, jacquards French terries, piques,
interlocks, ribs, thermals, ponte de romas, ottomans, pointelles,
textures, sheers, all with or without Lycra®/spandex. The
fabrics are made from a variety of fibers and yarns, and many
constructions contain the latest technical fibers for the ultimate
in quality and performance. Texollini's line of fabrics are
targeted for use in sportswear, activewear, performance wear,
intimate apparel, and swimwear, with targeted specialty fabrics
developed for use in the military, safety & protective, industrial,
and medical applications.
- Thermolite®, made by Invista, provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. It's a lightweight fabric that provides heavy-duty performance, because it's a performance
fabric that traps air for greater insulation. It dries 20% faster than other insulating fabrics, and 50% faster than cotton.
Thermolite® is the perfect layering fabric because it's comfortable and lightweight, allowing more freedom of movement.
- ThinSkin®, developed by Hafner Inc., is a lightweight base layer fabric that offers unmatched levels of moisture management and comfort. This ultra-comfortable fabric combines the best moisture management technology with a fit that doesn’t add bulk.
- Tibetan Fleece is manufactured by Duofold using Invista's
microfibers - 70% Micromatique® and 30% Microselect®, for
warmth, comfort and dryness. Called the "technical cashmere" of
performance sports apparel, it can withstand harshest conditions
and remain extremely soft.
- This is a new brand of CLARINO™ fabric, developed by Kuraray
Co., Ltd., which is a line of non-solvent microfiber that looks and
feels more like natural leather. Using the CLARINO Advanced
Technology System, TIRRENINA is an ideal material for
performance categories because of its superior physical
properties. TIRRENIA™ features include: Solvent-free
manufacturing process; Low PU content; Higher physical
properties, especially bonding and tear strength, and low and
even elongation; and Superior hand, feel, and function.
- Toughtek® is Harrison Technologies abrasion resistant grip fabrics that are both rugged and nonslip in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions. Fire and mildew specifications are available.
- Tricots-Liesse produces a vaiety of circular knit fabrics, including: 1) Single Knits: plain jersey, feeder and engineered stripes, bird's eye, lacoste, mesh, an infinite number of jacquards, jerseys in plaited, fluid and control weights, crochets and novelty constructions in both piece-dyed and yarn-dye version; gauges from 14 to 40; 2) Double Knits: jacquards, interlocks, PDRs, double-face, blisters, transfer jacquards, lined crochets, ribs and trims, all fabrics are available in both piece-dye and yarn-dye versions, in gauges from 14 to 28; 3) Swimwear Fabrics: Custom finishes such as wicking, anti-fungal, resistance to chlorinated pool water, resistance to sea water; 4) Surface Finishes: sueding, sanding, shearing, napping and decating; and 5) Chemical Finishes: Wicking, anti-fungal, fire retardancy, water repellency, ice finish.
- A registered trademark of Insport, Triphibian is a breathable, windproof, water-resistant tri-layer fabric with Vapex®--the superior all-weather barrier. Triphibian provides superior breathability, moisture management and protection from the elements.
- Developed by Unifi, Inc., TruFlexx (formerly known as Reflexx),
clothing stretches and recovers throughout a full range of motion
so you can move freely without binding, sagging or pulling.
TruFlexx stretches as needed and bounces right back, because
it's engineered that way—the stretch technology is part of the
fiber. Engineered to stretch and recover, adding comfort and
performance suitable for commercial laundering. TruFlexx
provides exceptional stretch ranging from comfort to
compression; quick drying and low shrinkage; combines well with
other proprietary additives or finishes for additional benefits.
The technology is in the yarn structure. The performance is
dependent upon fabric construction.
- Developed by Unifi and (formerly known as A.M.Y.), TruFresh
prevents odors from setting in because long-lasting anti-
microbial protection is embedded into the fibers. TruFresh
works by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold,
mildew and algae on fabrics. The Core Benefits include: Inherent
technology that helps to inhibit the growth of odor-causing
bacteria on fabrics; less bacteria means less odor, more freshness
and added comfort; inherent odor protection; use of additional
topical chemicals not required to achieve performance
characteristics; fabric construction must contain at least 30%
TruFresh by weight; and combines well with other proprietary
additives or finishes for additional benefits. Technology is in the
yarn structure and the performance dependent upon fabric
- Developed by Unifi With TruShield (formerly known as MYNX),
powerful sunblock doesn't wear out or wash off because it's
inherent in the fiber, not sprayed on the fabric. The Core
Benefits of TruShield is a dependable sunscreen that's part of the
fiber. Fabric made with all-day sun protection offers up to 50 UPF
in wet or dry conditions. Sun shield provides up to 50+ UPF
rating depending upon fabric construction and color; shields
against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays; TruShield polyester
and nylon maintains 98% UPF rating in wet and dry performance
fabrics; combines well with other proprietary additives or finishes
for additional benefits. The technology is in the yarn structure.
The performance is dependent upon fabric construction.
- Developed by Unifi and formerly known as Sorbtek 365,
TruTemp365 creates the ideal microclimate between you and
your clothes, releasing heat when you’re warm and trapping it
when you're cold. The core benefits include: unique fiber design
that works to create the ideal microclimate between the fabric
and the human body, allowing the wearer to remain comfortable
year-round, whether conditions are hot or cold; enhances the
comfort of the micro-climate between the wearer and the fabric;
breathable moisture wicking for cool, dry comfort; keeps the
wearer cool and dry in the heat, warm and comfortable in the
cold; and combines well with other proprietary additives or
finishes for additional benefits. The technology is in the yarn
structure. The performance benefits and claims are based on
- Manufacturered by Unifi and TruTouch (formerly known as
Cotton-like), TruTouch provides comfortable fabric blends and
superior performance with cotton-like softness so your clothes
won't shrink, wrinkle, fade or pill. The Core Benefits include:
mimics the natural look and feel of cotton spun yarns; provides a
soft, lofty hand; easy care and ready to wear; yarns dry more
quickly than natural fibers, saving energy; requires less
processing (such as fabric brushing or sanding); combines well
with other proprietary additives or finishes for additional
benefits. The technology is in the yarn structure. The
performance benefits and claims are based on fabric
- Tullahoma Industries LLC is a manufacturer of apparel for the US
military, and has developed a product for the performance
sportswear market called OuterBounds™. Tullahoma also works
on a commission basis with manufacturers to provide converting
services in both knit and woven fabrics. The company's
corporate headquarters is located in Tullahoma, Tennessee, and
it has manufacturing facilities in Tullahoma, Tennessee, Gruetli-
laager, Tennessee, and Brilliant, Alabama. Tullahoma is ISO
Back to Top