Fiber/Yarn/Thread Trademark and Brand Name Index
Click on a letter to jump to your alpha choice.
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, this bacteriostatic polyester yarn was
developed using nanotechnology. The fiber is impregnated with
silver ions, rather than being deposited on the surface as in
traditional bacteriostatic yarns. Combining nanoparticle
technology with solution dyeing results in this robust final
product that outperforms yarns manufactured using traditional
topical finishing techniques. Nanofeel® is marketed towards
sportswear, technical wear, intimate apparel, hosiery, swimwear,
and home furnishings.
- Developed by Next Fiber Technology, NanoGLIDE is a Permanent PTFE Patented Technology for performance apparel and socks that will not wash or wear out, and will retain all other features such as stretch. The fiber’s natural color is white with denier ranges from 60-1200. NanoGLIDE is raising the bar by taking moisture management, skin protection, abrasion, and comfort into high energy levels of: 1) extreme moisture wicking, 2) enhanced durability, 3) ultra-fast drying, 4) reduced friction and 5) extreme abrasion resistance. NanoGLIDE's extreme performance and comfort is gentle on the skin, yet achieve maximum protection. The NanoGLIDE Technology can be used on both knit and woven fabrics.
- Developed by William Barnet & Son, LLC, Nega-Stat® P190 is a unique bi-component core conducting yarn designed for product and end-uses where full grounding is essential and for use in areas where it is not possible to ensure full grounding. Nega-Stat® P190 is used in selected products and specific industrial situations where grounding is either not required or not possible.
- This Eco Friendly high tech product is a continuous filament yarn
that provides odor control, easy care and long-lasting
performance, which is polymer-intrinsic in the yarn. NEWLIFE
Polygiene® is a 100% mechanically recycled polyester yarn that is
certified, fully traceable, and made in Italy by the Sinterama
Group. The effective action of NEWLIFE Polygiene® stops the
proliferation of a wide range of bacteria, and gets rid of
unpleasant smells. Performance will not decrease after repeated
washings and dry cleaning, and is not altered by exposure to
light, heat or humidity.
NILIT® Fashion Fibers
- NILIT’s fashion yarns produce a contemporary look and offer a balance between fashion and comfort. NILIT developments include innovative textures, dyeing techniques, and eye-catching attractive colors. NILIT®'s Fashion Fibers trademarks include: NILIT® Black Diamond: Sparkling appearances for hosiery/legwear, intimate apparel and fashion applications; NILIT® Britex: Bright, textured yarns for all applications; NILIT® Colorwise: Rich color shades; NILIT® Duelle: Deep contrasts when combining two colors; NILIT® Pastelle: A range of color shades; NILIT® Arafelle: Heather-effect yarns; NILIT® Duomix: Combine NILIT® nylon 6.6 fibers with Easy Dye cationic polyester fibers; NILIT® Brillion: Soft hand fabrics; NILIT® Softex: Full and Semi dull microfiber yarns with rich color; and NILIT® TRIOMIX: A three-color solution of melange fibers for an optimal fashion heather effect.
Nilit® Performance Fibers
- Through moisture management and anti-bacterial protection, NILIT fibers enhance performance and endurance. The special properties last the life of the garment, and provide extreme resistance. Nilit®'s Performance Fibers group includes: NILIT® Heat–Captures natural body heat to keep wearers warm; NILIT® Innergy– Microfiber with built-in FIR (far infrared ray) properties; NILIT® Aquarius–Moisture management properties for athletic wear; NILIT® BodyFresh– Highly resilient, flexible yarns with antibacterial properties; NILIT® Breeze– Cooling yarns for sportswear, shape wear, hosiery, lingerie and outerwear; NILIT® Eversheer–Covers spandex for protection and an ultra sheer appearance; and NILIT® Higher Tenacity–Used in high-strength, durable fabrics.
- This proprietary hybrid fiber, developed by Nüwa Textiles, has
a unique finish, which offers both durability and endless
design options. The fabric is featured in stonewashed denim
effects, heathers, straw mat looks, or tatamis through the
careful intermixing of 95% nylon and 5% synthetic blended
fibers that react differently to the dyestuffs. The resulting
Nüwash® fabric features three to four colors within the yarn,
resulting in a depth and richness not previously achieved in
ballistic performance nylon. Developed in heavier weights,
the fabric is available in a full range of 400, 840, and 1680
denier ballistic weaves. Nüwash® fabric is suitable for a
variety of end-use applications including luggage, backpacks,
shoes, river gear, sailing equipment, and other heavy-duty
applications where performance is a r
Back to Top