Fabric Trademark and Brand Name Index
Click on a letter to jump to your alpha choice.
- Incredible advancements in circular knitting have given Texollini
the ability to produce fine-gauge European knitting utilizing
ultra-fine yarns. Containing over twice the number of stitches
per inch (as many as 8,000), the fabrics utilize combinations of
very fine fibers and yarns, combined with lightweight, durable
Lycra®. Texollini's industry-leading, Made in America
Superfino® and Ultrafino® fabrics provide density, durability,
support and quality for a variety of primary markets from lingerie
to swimwear to casual sportswear.
- Developed by Advanced Flexible Materials, this is an innovative, reflective, lightweight (35 GSM) polyester woven insulation fabric. AFM Heatsheets' new DWR-coated Ultraflect™ with Silver Lining® technology translates the products originally developed for space environments into today’s demands for comfort, convenience, style, and function. With a single reflective-insulation layer, Ultraflect™ provides protection in a more compact form. The fabric incorporates an ultra-thin, soft, and durable reflective-insulation membrane laminated to familiar woven fabrics to deliver exceptional protection from the burning rays of the sun, or to stimulate warming.
- Ultrasoft® is a Westex brand distributed by Charles Parsons. Trusted flame resistant fabrics with market proven performance.
- Developed by Unifi, UNIFIBER is the most trusted, flexible and
responsive textile solution for cost-conscious designers and
buyers. Made to comply with NAFTA, CAFTA and ATP. UNIFIBER is
available in polyester and nylon. UNIFIBER polyester comes in a
variety of deniers and filament counts. With all the inherent
benefits of polyester fiber, at a cost-effective price. And we make
it around the world—to make a logical link to your supply chain.
UNIFIBER adds value and performance to upholstery, carpet and
Unitex International Fabrics
- UNITEX International is an innovative knitter and converter serving the apparel industry for over 20 years. The vast line of product includes prints, stripes, novelties and hi-end superior blend of yarns. Contemporary line of knits are produced per season and made available for sampling. The product line is supported by strong commitment to quality and customer service at the right price.
Uno Mega Fabrics
- For the sports and casual wear markets, Uno Mega produces
piques, meshes, KS Velvet, interlock, DTY brush, bird-eye fabric,
tricot brush, super soft velvet, softshell, techno, rayon, and
spandex jersey fabrics. The company also provides modern dyeing
and printing development and production services to meet a wide
variety of customer needs. Dyeing services include lab dips,
sampling, and bulk fabric dyeing with many different finishing
treatments available including printing, foil, embossing, burnout,
and more. Printing services include sample/strike-offs and bulk
production, all-over foil printing, all-over wet printing (saturation
Back to Top