News-Releases Index | TITAS (Taiwan Innovative Textile Application Show)
Innovation in textiles to be highlighted at TITAS (10/10/22)
TITAS, Asia’s leading trade show for innovation in textile applications will return to Taipei, Taiwan from 12-14 October 2022.
The 26th Taipei Innovative Textile Application show, known as TITAS will take place in Hall 1 of Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center.
367 exhibitors from across the globe are expected to participate in the show, which is the only textile innovation trade show in Taiwan. Besides the exhibitors from domestic textile & apparel industry, there is also an important number of international exhibitors including Cotton USA, Microban, HeiQ, Ommi Srl and UK-based Alchemie Technology.
While domestic visitor attendance will be high, with thousands of visitors already registered, many more are expected from the rest of Asia, Europe and the US.
What’s more, the Sustainable Fashion Show, hosted by Taiwan’s Ministry of Culture will join TITAS 2022, connecting local textile manufacturers to fashion designers and others along the fashion value chain.
Innovation at its heart - The eagerly anticipated event has an overall focus on innovation, with efforts particularly concentrated across five key areas. These are:
1. Sustainability in textiles - The exhibitors will focus on adopting eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes for cleaner production, circularity, reducing carbon emissions and achieving zero discharge of hazardous substances.
2. Functional applications - Following in the growth of the technical textiles market, the event will spotlight added value textiles and apparel with multifunctional purposes for key application areas such as sports, outdoor, fitness/health/wellbeing.
3. Personal protective equipment (PPE)
In the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, TITAS and its exhibitors will focus on the development of personal protective and medical textile products using advanced textile technology.
4. Intelligent manufacturing - Digitalisation is paramount if the textile industry is to adapt to changing market and consumer needs.
5. Smart textiles - Another high-growth area of the textile market, increasing research and development around smart textiles, and how companies are combining cloud computing and wireless communication technology within textile applications.
TITAS Online Show: this 24/7 online platform serves as a marketplace for visitors to source the latest products from TITAS exhibitors - anytime and anywhere in the world. The Trend Zone online show will run concurrently with the physical show, from 13 October – 14 November 2022.
TITAS Live Stream: live interviews of selected exhibitors on their innovations together with a guided tour of their booth during the Show on YouTube, Facebook and TITAS website.
TITAS was selected as a demonstration field of the EXPO-TECH Pilot Project for Digital Exhibitions of the Bureau of Foreign Trade, introducing the following digital technologies to enhance the interactive experience of visitors:
3D Hologram Hybrid Booth: TITAS introduces new VR tech hologram booth with 3D modelling which adopts unique holographic display of 3D textile models and interactive gesture recognition technology. The technology enables visitors to view and feel the authenticity of the fabrics, while overseas exhibitors can showcase as they are in a live setting.
Intelligent Manufacturing Interactive Immersive Space: this space is designed to display six intelligent manufacturing processes including dyeing and finishing, production management, CAD design, cutting & printing, sewing & bonding, packing via VR technology. The interactive projection mapping walls combine advanced projection technology, touching technology together with digital interaction and space design, this area provides visitors with an immersive exhibition experience.
The FabricLink Network is a unique Networking/Education Resource for ALL things textile related!
TheTechnicalCenter.com for trade-to-trade
FabricLink.com for consumer education
Place your products in our 14 searchable indexes on FabricLink & TheTechnicalCenter for FREE!
Click to start your indexing.
Join TheTechnicalCenter and find out how to enhance your trade marketing plan.
© 2003-2022 The Technical Center | FabricLink
Any comments or suggestions: Email Us