Fiber/Yarn/Thread Trademark and Brand Name Index
Click on a letter to jump to your alpha choice.
- Developed by Eastman, Naia™ Cellulosic yarn is a highly versatile yarn that combines sustainability and performance with a natural touch. Its inherent qualities of lightness, silkiness and soft hand combined with its hypoallergenic nature make it ideally suited for intimate apparel and other next-to-skin applications. Made from wood pulp that is derived exclusively from sustainably managed and certified forests, Naia™ has been awarded Oeko-Tex product class I certification. Eastman Naia™ fiber is the perfect choice for fabrics in womenswear. The filament yarn transforms into luxurious, soft, and easy-to-care-for fabrics, while the staple fiber creates eco-conscious blends that reduce pilling, are supremely soft and quick drying.
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, this bacteriostatic polyester yarn was
developed using nanotechnology. The fiber is impregnated with
silver ions, rather than being deposited on the surface as in
traditional bacteriostatic yarns. Combining nanoparticle
technology with solution dyeing results in this robust final
product that outperforms yarns manufactured using traditional
topical finishing techniques. Nanofeel® is marketed towards
sportswear, technical wear, intimate apparel, hosiery, swimwear,
and home furnishings.
- Developed by Next Fiber Technology, NanoGLIDE is a Permanent PTFE Patented Technology for performance apparel and socks that will not wash or wear out, and will retain all other features such as stretch. The fiber’s natural color is white with denier ranges from 60-1200. NanoGLIDE is raising the bar by taking moisture management, skin protection, abrasion, and comfort into high energy levels of: 1) extreme moisture wicking, 2) enhanced durability, 3) ultra-fast drying, 4) reduced friction and 5) extreme abrasion resistance. NanoGLIDE's extreme performance and comfort is gentle on the skin, yet achieve maximum protection. The NanoGLIDE Technology can be used on both knit and woven fabrics.
- Developed by William Barnet & Son, LLC, Nega-Stat® P190 is a unique bi-component core conducting yarn designed for product and end-uses where full grounding is essential and for use in areas where it is not possible to ensure full grounding. Nega-Stat® P190 is used in selected products and specific industrial situations where grounding is either not required or not possible.
- Developed by Celanese Corporation, NEOLAST™ is made from
thermoplastic elasotester polymers that enable the creation of
more sustainable power-stretch performance fabrics. Through a
proprietary melt-extrusion spinning process, NEOLAST™'s
solvent-free manufacturing addresses the challenge of recycling
blended fabrics by eliminating potentially hazardous chemicals
typically used in spandex production This helps to create longer-
lasting, more durable recycled apparel. Additional NEOLAST™
qualities include: improved moisture-management/dry times;
improved fabric integrity (i.e. less likely to unravel, pill, degrade, or
yellow over time); and improved fiber dyeing in a full-color
- This Eco Friendly high tech product is a continuous filament yarn
that provides odor control, easy care and long-lasting
performance, which is polymer-intrinsic in the yarn. NEWLIFE
Polygiene® is a 100% mechanically recycled polyester yarn that is
certified, fully traceable, and made in Italy by the Sinterama
Group. The effective action of NEWLIFE Polygiene® stops the
proliferation of a wide range of bacteria, and gets rid of
unpleasant smells. Performance will not decrease after repeated
washings and dry cleaning, and is not altered by exposure to
light, heat or humidity.
- Based based in Nanjing, China, NiceGain Textiles manufactures and sells textile products, high-simulation chemical fiber fabrics, made from natural or artificial high polymer materials. The Company uses such chemical fibers, as viscose, acetate, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon, and terylene (a specific form of polyester known as polyethylene terephthalate). Nanjing Hg-Nice Gain Fabric also produces Consumer based discretionary apparel & textile products, including blankets & throws, etc.
Nikwax Hydrophobic Down Recycled
- Developed by Nikwax North America, Inc., Nikwax Hydrophobic
Down Recycled is the world’s highest performing waterproof
recycled down fill. With a completely PFC-free formula, NHD
Recycled exceeds 1,000 minutes on the IDFB 18a Shake Test.
Comprised completely of recycled down fill, it’s available in 650-
800 fill powers with an option for Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
certification. NHD Recycled keeps users dry more than 900%
longer than untreated down and is designed for lasting
performance with Nikwax aftercare products.
Nikwax Hydrophobic Down+
- Developed by Nikwax North America, Inc., Nikwax Hydrophobic
Down+ is the world’s highest performing waterproof down fill. With
a completely PFC-free formula, the Responsible Down Certified
(RDS) fill, available in 650-900 fill powers, exceeds 10,000 minutes
on the IDFB 18a Shake Test. NHD+ keeps users dry more than
600% longer than competing waterproof down products and is
designed for lasting performance with Nikwax aftercare products.
NILIT® Fashion Fibers
- NILIT’s fashion yarns produce a contemporary look and offer a
balance between fashion and comfort. NILIT developments include
innovative textures, dyeing techniques, and eye-catching
attractive colors. NILIT®'s Fashion Fibers trademarks include:
NILIT® Black Diamond: Sparkling appearances for hosiery/legwear,
intimate apparel and fashion applications; NILIT® Britex: Bright,
textured yarns for all applications; NILIT® Colorwise: Rich color
shades; NILIT® Duelle: Deep contrasts when combining two colors;
NILIT® Pastelle: A range of color shades; NILIT® Arafelle: Heather-
effect yarns; NILIT® Duomix: Combine NILIT® nylon 6.6 fibers with
Easy Dye cationic polyester fibers; NILIT® Brillion: Soft hand
fabrics; NILIT® Softex: Full and Semi dull microfiber yarns with rich
color; and NILIT® TRIOMIX: A three-color solution of melange
fibers for an optimal fashion heather effect.
Nilit® Performance Fibers
- Through moisture management and anti-bacterial protection, NILIT fibers enhance performance and endurance. The special properties last the life of the garment, and provide extreme
resistance. Nilit®'s Performance Fibers group includes: NILIT® Heat–Captures natural body heat to keep wearers warm; NILIT® Innergy– Microfiber with built-in FIR (far infrared ray) properties; NILIT® Aquarius–Moisture management properties for athletic wear; NILIT® BodyFresh– Highly resilient, flexible yarns with
antibacterial properties; NILIT® Breeze– Cooling yarns for sportswear, shape wear, hosiery, lingerie and outerwear; NILIT® Eversheer–Covers spandex for protection and an ultra sheer
appearance; and NILIT® Higher Tenacity–Used in high-strength, durable fabrics.
- This proprietary biomaterial and platform-technology is developed and commercialized by Textile-Based Delivery Inc. (TexDel). The technology provides therapeutic delivery of active ingredients to the body for healing purposes. Examples include Pain relief (i.e IcyHot/Biofreeze, CBD), Anti-Cellulite or even Melatonin to aid in sleep. Nufabrx® contains embedded active ingredients within the filament fibers of fabrics like nylon and polyester. The Body-Activated Nufabrx® products respond to skin temperature and moisture. When made into garments, the active ingredients can be absorbed through the skin into the body to provide long-lasting dermal-release and body healing. The controlled delivery process provides ideal performance, even with different dosing levels and being processed through numerous wash cycles. Nufabrx® products are durable and washable up to 25 times without losing effectiveness.
- This proprietary hybrid fiber, developed by Nüwa Textiles, has
a unique finish, which offers both durability and endless
design options. The fabric is featured in stonewashed denim
effects, heathers, straw mat looks, or tatamis through the
careful intermixing of 95% nylon and 5% synthetic blended
fibers that react differently to the dyestuffs. The resulting
Nüwash® fabric features three to four colors within the yarn,
resulting in a depth and richness not previously achieved in
ballistic performance nylon. Developed in heavier weights,
the fabric is available in a full range of 400, 840, and 1680
denier ballistic weaves. Nüwash® fabric is suitable for a
variety of end-use applications including luggage, backpacks,
shoes, river gear, sailing equipment, and other heavy-duty
applications where performance is a r
Back to Top